Thursday, February 1, 2007

Softwares

Softwares are always incredibly expensive. In this class, we're learning softwares like Flash and Dreamweaver. They are both softwares released by Adobe and of course are both extremely expensive. As the intructor of this class always says, go check the NYU Computer Store before buying any softwares, I did check it and find it a much affordable price. Under the Adobe Student Licensing, you can find something called "Creative Suite 2.3" for both Mac and Windows machines. And the pack includes almost everything we need for this class, and even better. There are Photoshop CS2, Illustrator CS2, InDesign CS2, GoLive CS2, Acrobat 8 Pro. and Dreamweaver 8. Almost everything we need for this class, almost, except there's no Flash included. That's the only disadvantage of it. As for the price, please go and check the NYU Computer Store website and you'll be really amazed and wanting to buy it like I do. I didn't want to buy those softwares before checking the NYU Computer Store because they're really out of my budget. But now, of course it's not that I can afford it right away, but it's already on my "To Buy" list now. The NYU Computer Store has made the impossible dream come true!! Well, in the near future, I believe.

No comments: