Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Learning & Experiencing

I have changed the title of this blog to Learning & Experiencing just to make it more connected to the class subject and to the spirit of Web 2.0. When learning the term "Web 2.0", it reminded me of the desire to learn about the template when I first started my WRETCH blog. I did some research to learn how to make my blog to the way I wanted. And of course, that was the first time when I learned about the web-color and made use of it. For my WRETCH blog, I just chose one of the styles the system provides. But for my album of the WRETCH account, I made some different settings and made it more personal by using the background picture I like and the change of scroller color. Though it was really a long time ago, it looks like the resolution has changed so the background picture isn't the way I set it anymore. Still it's fun to make some changes. But because I'm so fascinated to this website-related stuff, it takes me lots of time just sitting in front of the computer. THAT's a dangerous addiction.

No comments: